Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 in a nutshell..

Wow, I can’t believe that my last post was back in March 2010 – can we say SLACKER??

So much has happened in the past 10 months, I have no clue where to start? Guess I will highlight on some of the EXCITING parts of 2010.

I celebrated my 27th Birthday with some amazing friends and family – hands down the best birthday EVER! Started it off with a Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise in Old Town Sacramento and ended it at Joe’s Crab Shack with a face full of whip cream and sprinkles!

Drew and I took our first official ALONE vacation as a couple in June (our mommies would be so proud) as well as celebrated our 1 year anniversary. How we went a whole year without taking one vacation alone together, amazes me!

We started the trip off in Disneyland where Drew presented me with the best birthday present ever…are you ready for it?

That’s right folks, I’m ENGAGED!!

This picture was taken right after he put the ring on my finger – He done good!

We spent a few days in Disneyland and then ended our vacation with a couple days in Pismo! All I can say is that place is AMAZING and can’t wait to go back for our next anniversary!

The rest of the months have been filled with wedding planning, moving, more wedding planning, holidays and if you can believe it, more wedding planning!!!

When will the madness end? Oh yeah, July 31, 2011! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment