Monday, January 10, 2011

Biggest Loser Has Begun...

Last Wednesday, January 5th, Drew and I started our weight loss journey together as a couple...AGAIN and I've got to say so far it's been AMAZING! Who would have thought that counting calories, making lunches and cooking dinner could be so fun - especially with a love one right by your side!

Let's hope the next time we take a picture, there will be less of us! <3
Drew's family started a Biggest Loser Group Meeting that meets every Wednesday for 3 months and at the end of the 3 months whoever has lost the most percentage will win 1st place...there's also a 2nd and 3rd place - woohoo!! The more chances you have to win, the better!

Our First Meeting was a success!


My Goal
  • Exercise 3 times a week for 30-60 minutes
  • Drop double digit clothes
  • Lose 100 pounds 
Our next meeting is this Wednesday, January 12 - can't wait to see/hear how everyone did their first week..and of course I'm crossing my fingers and toes we lose weight!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I am also starting to loose weight! I hope you reach your goal

    ReplyDelete